Sunday, June 22, 2014

Last Week?!?!

I can't not believe this is the last week of 4th grade for all of us!  WOW!

You have amazing children and I am so lucky you shared them with me this year.  Thank you.

This week we will be finishing Survivor.  There will be mental and physical challenges.  There will be no official HW but if your tribe mate would like to work on mental challenges at home, they can!

I will be packing up my room and hope to have all of my books returned by Tuesday... please do a whole house search for anything that you may have at home!

I am going to update my photos on Snapfish and send out the link later this week.  You will be able to see and print any photos from this year.

Thank you for your support and encouragement of your Team Jones member this year.

You rock!

Love, Laurel Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment