Sunday, March 30, 2014

Testing Week

Welcome to the first of three testing weeks in 4th grade.

My readers and writers are ready to go.  We have completed one full practice test and part of a second one.  My goals for your wonderful children is for them to do their best.  We will not have much homework this week as I prefer them to get a good night sleep and get their energy out during the week.

We will continue with our math, writing, and social studies this week as well.  We are about to learn about the Declaration of Independence and write Literary Essay's.

As a heads up: I am a lead scorer for the ELA and will be out on Friday and Monday to get the tests graded for the district.  Mrs. Higgs will be in for us both days.  I know everything will run as smoothly as I was there.

Please encourage your reader to do their best work this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment